Friday, April 29, 2011

I think its thyme to say that SPRING HAS ARRIVED!


This is the door that leads to my paint studio
on
Cape Cod
Oh what a
 BEAUTIFUL DAY!
I decided to take a short painting break
 and
walk around the yard
and
enjoy what is in bloom






I designed and painted the bench in my header( hubby built it)


as a birthday gift for my Mom last year
She has it on her patio

I purchased unfinished wood birdhouses that I painted and added to the top of the bench!
My Mom has already had some nesters......a sure sign of SPRING!
Hugs,
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so wonderful in your new yard.
    I really should make some yard items, would like some benches too.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...