Monday, June 6, 2011

Its painting thyme again for me!

DO NOT PIN MY PHOTOS TO PINTEREST
I'm glad to be back into painting full time again
after my 3 week trip to Italy
and
the not so perfect trip home
as I described in my last post
I've been at the Cape
and
I'm loving my new studio
Why don't you step inside for a peek !



Its bright and cheery
and
there is plenty of room to spread out and create!

I have been busy designing new things for summer
and
also painting some old favorites!
Here is a
Large Primitive Pineapple Door Box
 I designed

It measures about 36" tall

Well.........
back to the brushes for me
I'm thinking
Red, White and Blue paint next!
Hugs,
Lynn

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of an outdoor pineapple, thinking that would be a nice idea with a house number on it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love your new studio. it looks like there is alot of room in there for painting. Your pineapple door box is great too.
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome studio Lynn!! That pineapple hanger is so darn cool!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new studio is just wonderful!! I love it. Also love your new pineapple hanger. I've never seen any creation of yours that I don't LOVE. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...