Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Learning to blog thyme.........




Welcome to my
Painting Thyme Needfuls
blog.
This is where I spend most of my time painting each day.
My motto is,
" If it doesn't move then I can paint it !"


Lots and lots of brushes




Americana and Delta paints


I have a room in my basement where 
I can store my "finds" 
and 
also work on real large pieces


I also have a couple of spray booths down in the basement
one for small pieces one for furniture
I look forward to getting to know you
and
sharing my love of
painting with you.
Happy Painting!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...