Sunday, October 23, 2011

Are you ready for Halloween???? If not its THYME My Pretties!





Where did the month of October go??????
Next week is
HALLOWEEN!


ARE
 YOU READY????


there are lots
 of 
BATS 
flying around
 here
This is one of my own designs 
called
Off we go a HAUNTING


there 
are also alot of ghosts here!!!
My Pretties!
This is also another design of mine called
I BOO believe in ghosts
you can purchased the E-Pattern for this design


My porch is decorated and ready for all the little
ghosts and goblins

I made the chair you see from an old shutter I found
I call it
A SPOOKtacular Chair
You can purchase my chair pattern

HERE

I also painted the old window above the chair
using
this design by
John Sliny
called
Ghost Crossing


I made signs using this pattern also

I enlarged the design to paint the window


Well My Pretties......
If you are not READY yet ..........
for all those little ghosts and goblins
a bippity -bobbity-boooooooooo to you...may I suggest you dooooooo!
Happy Painting!
Lynn





1 comment:

  1. Not sure where Oct. went, it flew by as fast as a witch on a broom, LOL! Love all your creations and your porch, so spooktacular and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...