Sunday, December 22, 2019

Thyme to show you a fun holiday project using DecoArt Traditions Paint.

My grandchildren recently visited to enjoy our annual

  Christmas Adventure Weekend


Let's step inside the STUDIO


My grandchildren love spending time in my
  STUDIO 
creating and painting.



We used some of the new
   DecoArt Traditions 
paints in tubes for our project.


We prepared a canvas by base coating it 
with

   DecoArt Baby Blue






We painted my grand daughter
Natalies foot 
with 
Traditions Yellow Green Light



My daughter Julie stamping Natalie's foot on the canvas.


Next it was time to paint Nicoles hand with Raw Sienna.



Ready to stamp Nicoles hand on the canvas.


And now it was Nathan's turn


So much fun!


Let's add some RED dots......


My daughter Julie adding some finishing touches.


The
  MAGIC of Christmas


Rosemary Reynolds and DecoArt
provided me with the new 
Traditions Pain
to complete this project.




Thank you DecoArt we loved creating this project!


Happy Holidays

2019

Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...