Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thyme for a new pattern from Painting with Friends


KEEPERS OF THE PANTRY



is 
a new 
PAINTING WITH FRIENDS 
pattern
I painted this design on an old wooden canister set that I found.
This would be a fun pattern to paint on many surfaces!
Inspired by
Terrye French
and painted by me!

You can purchase the pattern in my pattern shop
PAINTING THYME PATTERNS
 or you can visit 
PAINTING WITH FRIENDS



to see what ALL
Terrye's friends
are painting!

Hugs and Happy Painting!
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lynn for all your creativity! You are a very special lady!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Terrye!!! Thank YOU for your amazing inspiration and talent. I am honored to paint with you!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...