Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm going GREEN.....how about you?

How did March come around so fast?
I am certainly not complaining! We have had a very MILD winter
here in New England.....

I took a walk around my gardens yesterday
 I can see the GREEN bulbs starting to poke thru which can only mean one thing
SPRING
is
coming!
I'm also painting
with
GREEN PAINT!!!


large shamrocks for your
St Patricks Day Door


medium and small shamrocks also!


I've also been painting lots of signs
I especially love this
Irish Proverb


lots of small signs also






I also designed a
SHAMROCK HANG
for my large garden sheep


You can find my large garden sheep pattern in my
pattern shop
PAINTING THYME PATTERNS
I'm looking forward to lots more GREEN..............
and YELLOW and PINK and PURPLE
in my gardens.....how about you?

Happy Painting !
Lynn






6 comments:

  1. I am ready for green too, had enough of this crazy winter.
    Love your shamrocks and green pieces.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've made some incredible pieces for St. Patrick's Day. The sheep is the cutest thing,
    what a creative thing to do!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your sheep and shamrocks
    Everything here is turning green we have already had to mow once LOL!!
    Yep spring is certainly here, I have daffodils to show for it and various other things *like lots of weeds* ROFLOL!!!

    HUGS
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green?? All I can see is white!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!! 8 inches of it. But after all the tornadoes, I won't complain. Snow melts.

    BEFORE the snow, I saw things greening up in my front garden that gets the full sun. I think we will have a very early spring.

    Have a wonderful weekend!! HUGS!!

    PS Did you add the word verification or did blogger? Just a heads up that Blogger has been adding it to a lot of blogs that didn't want it. You have to type two words now. I didn't realize it until someone left me a comment telling me so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those big shamrocks! Yup, I'm ready for spring too, but feel lucky with the winter we have had. I'd like to invite you to come check out my new selling blog. Just type in http://hollyhillsprimwares.blogspot.com/ and see what you think! Thanks, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty greens....no greens here this year! But I will enjoy yours from afar!!

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...