Friday, March 11, 2011

Thyme to show you a wonderful SURPRISE from Colleen.......and to ask a favor

The other day I came home to an 
unexpected package in the mail
I cannot tell you
my excitement when I saw that it was
from
Colleen
at
And Baby Makes Five
Colleen makes the most
awesome salt dough

My eyes filled with tears when I opened
this box of
PURE FRIENDSHIP
WHY
you ask?
I was overcome with emotion knowing all
that Colleen is going thru in her life right now
and
she thought of wishing me well in our
Cape Cod home
You see........Colleen is battling
Breast Cancer


Colleen
thru the tears you were able to put a
SMILE
on my face



ALWAYS
remember that
"Each day comes bearing its own GIFTS.......
you just need to remember to untie the ribbons "

~ Ruth Ann Schabacker


And so in untying the ribbons of this
PRECIOUS GIFT OF FRIENDSHIP


I have found a woman who
has
inspired not only myself
BUT
so many other woman
Colleen
you have faced this
MONSTER
called
CANCER
with




Colleen
you and your family 
are in my thoughts and prayers daily
I would like to ask you all to do the same
If you can find it in your hearts to please pray for Colleen
You may take this button and post it on your blogs 
or
post on face book on Fridays


Hugs,
Lynn

9 comments:

  1. Lynn,
    you truly are blessed to have such a wonderful and thoughtful friend as Colleen. She is very talented for sure! I have joined you from the start and will continue to pray for her and her family and all the others that have been touched by the ugly monster called CANCER! I lost my mother when she was only 33, my aunt two years ago and my grandmother many years ago all to cancer. I pray daily for a cure!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen is truly a Beautiful and very SPECIAL person...she has touched many and is a friend to many..ALWAYS giving of herself...no matter what!
    I'm happy that you [and I] have been BLESSED to have her in our lives...as our friend. Don't know about you...but to me it seems as tho it was just meant to be♥♥♥She's a GIFT, for sure! ;)
    XOX Have a great weekend, Lynn!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, I had no idea this was happening. Colleen is a strong woman. Peace and Blessings for her and her family. I will hop over to see her later on. The saltdough ornies are spectacular and will be perfect in your new beach home. (I love Cape Cod)!
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gift Colleen sent to you.
    I pray for Colleen everyday since I have read about her story. she is an inspiration, she faces such a difficult time in life with such wonderful courage, I admire her so much.
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to see those nautical fillers all set to go, Lynn! I hope you'll enjoy them in your new home. I sure had a blast making them for you!

    Your post was so beautiful and touching ... and I'm so glad to call you my friend. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful gift! I don't know miss Colleen, but I will def. send some love and prayers her way, she sounds like a wonderful lady:)I can just see those in your new house, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome gift! My prayers go out to Colleen and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW....as I write this, I have tears in my eyes. What a lovely gester....true friend for sure. Stay strong Colleen.....this is truly what life is all about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preghero' per lei con tutto il cuore.
    Un abbraccio Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...