Saturday, September 18, 2010

Its thyme to hang out with my ghoul friends!

DO NOT PIN MY PHOTOS TO PINTEREST

Whats everyone doing this weekend?
I'm hanging out with my
GHOUL FRIENDS

A
GHOST

EEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!
A
BAT

A BLACK CAT
AND

JACK!
WE ARE DECORATING THE HALLOWEEN TREE!


We are also busy doing some other FALL decorating
about the house!
BUT
for now
we're just hanging out
here in the dining room
also




My ghoulish friends can be found in my new E-Pattern!
called
Just Hanging with My Ghoul Friends
Pattern includes instructions to make the Ghoul Ornies and the Ghoul Garland
You can purchase the pattern
HERE
Hope your all hanging out with some one you love and having a great weekend!
Hugs,
Lynn



4 comments:

  1. love what I am seeing so far.;) have fun decorating and a great weekend to0..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decorations look wonderful. I am working on sticheries, something simple for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! I worked yesterday and today and made pies and casseroles. Tired but did get a lot done for the freezer and sold a lot of pies. Tonight I have my little grandkids.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shoe on your banner is totally AWESOME. I just love it.. super artful..
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...