Thursday, February 18, 2010

I wish it were Garden Thyme

But we still have SNOW here
This is
a
SPRING
 garden wreath
that I have painted
using a
Renee Mullins Design
this is a
BIG wreath
it measures about 24" wide


it is called
Garden Thyme Bunny


I made the trellis
and
painted the sign on it
I
also added a radish


and
 a cabbage
and
some carrots


what a face!
I added buttons with thread


he's holding
a
bunch of carrots
in one hand


and a slice of watermelon in the other hand
OH.........and look
a lady bug
on his jeans!
This wreath was alot of fun to paint
but
also alot of work!
You can find 
Renee Mullins 
at
Plum Purdy Designs

Happy Painting !

Lynn


4 comments:

  1. Awe...this one is so cute! I love Renee Mullins designs! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, spring is really coming to your house! Your creations are just adorable - I really like the embellishments that you add (like the buttons), that is absolutely what makes them! Keep up the good work, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH lynn I love this trellis!!!!!!! It is the BEST!!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that trellis!!! The whole wreath is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...