Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thyme for Santa and candy canes


Heres a primitive door Santa
with a candy cane


After painting the candy cane
I wrapped it with a torn strip
of
muslin which I sprayed with adhesive
and sprinkled with
Diamond Dust for sparkle
I added a vanilla stained tag that says
Candy Canes 5 cents
I also added some greenery
with some artificial snow
I painted on


Santa has a snowflake on his hat
also
sprinkled with Diamond Dust
Santa has some rusty bells
tied with homespun on his hat
This is a 
J & J Crafts Design

Happy Painting!
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Your hubby must be cutting wood 24/7!!! Love
    the Santa, he sure is cute!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous...reminds me of the things my mom used to make and now my brother and his wife have a craft store in N.C selling primitive things!

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...