Monday, July 8, 2013

Thyme to show you my Sweets Tree that I painted for Painting With Friends Christmas in July Sale!


Sweets Tree 

is a design inspired by
Terrye French 
and 
painted by me
for 


PAINTING WITH FRIENDS 

You can shop for PWF patterns
There arelots of wonderful NEW and OLD 
patterns painted by
Terrye French
and
her friends!


I designed the 
Sweets Tree


Instructions to make your own tree are included in the pattern

 

I also made the 
"SWEETS"
to go on my
tree


 The pattern 
also includes
my recipe to make
you own ornamental dough "sweets"


 These are just so much fun to make


and
PAINT!!!!



You can drill holes in them to use as 
ornaments or just use them as bowl fillers





 This pattern has so many possibilities of ways you can use it!


I hope you have fun with it!!!


You can also purchase this pattern
on my
 BLOG

Happy Painting 
Hugs,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...