Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thyme for a wintry friend.....a design by Terrye French


With the exception of a surprise 
Nor'Easter in October

we have had a snow less winter
here in
And you know what?????
That is ok with me!
I'm still painting snowmen though

The snowman I painted is a 
Terrye French design
It can be found in her book
WINTRY FRIENDS
this was a fun design to paint and see the snowman come to life
here I have started to add some of the details to the scarf and flag
This is a nice winter thyme
design that you can leave out all season
I added the word
WELCOME 
to the top 
I added 
REAL buttons
 to the snowman's jacket
Here is my 
WINTRY FRIEND
all finished!
The forecast is actually calling for a 
SNOW STORM 
tomorrow!
Hugs,
Lynn

5 comments:

  1. That is really cute and I love the real buttons on the jacket! Nice touch!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful new snowman, think we will have to paint snow, if we want any, lol. I rather have some snow, at least I can play in that;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bello questo progetto...e tu lo hai reso ancor piĆ¹ bello...Complimenti, sei sempre molto brava!
    Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet snowman Lynn.
    I miss making snowmen always have a hard time adjusting to laying down winter and christmas creations??

    HUGS
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful new piece, her designs are fun to do.
    I want to make some old signs, but would like to find some old ones from new england that I could copy, still looking.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...