Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thyme to give thanks


Happy Thanksgiving!
Some thymes life just seems to pass by so quickly that
more often than not I forget to stop
and 
be thankful for even the little blessings in my life
and so
this year I will

 



I'm thankful for the many blessing in my life
mainly my husband,children, family and friends

The holiday season has just seemed to sneak up on me 
I have put my paint brushes down the past few days to prepare for 
THANKSGIVING



My SIL has it at her house but I usually spend the day before Thanksgiving 
there helping her cook
Before I even left for her house I made a strawberry cheesecake



I made some passetelli for soup




I also made some cinnamon rolls
It is not considered a holiday in our house 
UNLESS
I make them!








So looks like we will


I wish you all  a holiday season filled with the blessings of peace and love.


So as you
GATHER
with friends and family 
this Thanksgiving
REMEMBER THIS
There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
~Author Unknown
Hugs,
Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Lynn, thanks for reminding us to count even the littlest blessings that we may not even think about, have a wonderful day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn...I love the "gobble till you wobble"! That is so good! I'm wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving day today. May God bless you.

    Friends,
    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made homemade cinnamon rolls. Maybe I could borrow your recipe? Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn,
    Your dishes look delicious. I am curious about your pasta. I used to have an electric one, but got a hand crank for the flat pressing.

    I hope you and your family have a wonderful day.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Lynn! Thank you for your friendship this past year and your goodies look DEEEE-LICIOUS!!!!! ((HUGS)) Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving Lynn to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...