Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thyme for a Kim Klassen Design and a Penney For Your Thoughts

A Penney For your Thoughts
I just finished painting this sign
it is a
  Kim Klassen Design
 the
pattern comes from
Kim's book
Prairie Blessings


I love how it looks like a penney rug





I found this quote and really like it
so
I leave you with this thought
for today.

"If you search the world for happiness,
 you may find it in the end,
for the world is round
and
will lead you back to your door."
~Robert Brault

May you find some
HAPPINESS
today and everday!
Happy Painting!
Lynn

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Sure looks like you have your work "cut" out for you. Can't wait to see all of the things you come up with. You always come up with such creative designs! Are you getting some spring weather? Hope so. Time to get sewing, so we'll talk again soon. Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that saying the truth??!! I love your sign you painted. I am always asking my girls what they are thinking. They can be so intranced with their thoughts and I just want to know what their little minds are thinking, hehe. I love your new springy look on your blog. I am loving SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job... I have that book too and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iloved all the sayings.. The sign is nice love the penny mat theme.. Can't wait for the rest of the salt dough.
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...