Friday, October 3, 2014

Thyme to figure out what HiNkLeY is up too....any ideas?

HiNkLeY
made his
HOLIDAY 
debut
 EARLY
this year!


I found him out on my porch earlier this week
you can read about that 
I usually don't expect to see him until sometime around 
Thanksgiving

That is when I normally step up the pace
to
MAKE THE MAGIC 
happen
for
CHRISTMAS

Soooooo that just gives him more
THYME
to get himself into mischief.

 This morning when I came down for coffee
I could hear a voice coming from the STUDIO
saying
"HELP get me down from here"

Upon entering the 
STUDIO
this is what I see


hanging from the
GIANT RULER
I have in there!

Now something just doesn't quite 
MEASURE UP HERE!


I'm sure he has a perfect explanation as to
 WHY 
he is up there
SOoooooo
 I'm not going to RULE anything out for the THYME being.

Some friends have offered a few explanations for his behavior

* He's trying to measure how much he has grown since LAST year
* He has a hangover from last night
* Give him an inch and he will take a foot



Any guesses as to what he is up to now?????
sigh!


Hugs,
Lynn








6 comments:

  1. Hinkley is thanking me for the Tennessee Candy Canes and he is getting ready to mail my Uncle Sam Lamp and my cookies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone told him, he doesn't measure up, so he had to prove them wrong;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is just measuring HOW MUCH THYME he has to MAKE THE MAGIC happen...=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye