Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's thyme to get INKED!

This morning I came down stairs
and
found this note from 
HINKLEY
on my counter


He was just no where to be found.....
I thought........oh myyyyy!

I went about my day doing various 
household chores
I even made up 
a
BIG 
batch 
of 


ORNAMENTAL GINGERBREAD DOUGH


tomorrow I will be rolling out some
FALL THYME
bowl fillers and ornies.
I was just beginning to wonder where 
HINKLEY
was.
I had been so busy all day I never made it into the
STUDIO!

I just went in and guess
 WHO
I found?



I guess he considers himself  "INKED"

Hugs,
Lynn

4 comments:

  1. And he was only helping with the printer :) LOL
    can't wait to see what you are making
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh let the elf capades begin!

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye