Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thyme to say Happy Thanksgiving

                  DO NOT PIN MY PHOTOS TO PINTEREST

On this 
Thanksgiving Day
there is just so many things 
that I am 
THANKFUL
for!
I am most thankful for my
family, home, talents and friends
I am so truly blessed!
The most precious 
GIFT 
of 
all this holiday will
be
My new grandson Nathan!
My daughter Julie is expecting 
December 26th!

This is Julz and I a few weeks ago at a baby shower I gave her
I am now painting for 2 shops....
Country Plus in Hopkinton  MA 
and 
Cinnamon Stick and Candlewicks in Dennis Cape Cod
We bought a home on Cape Cod last January
 for our retirement 
that we are currently remodeling 
both
inside and out
so it has left me with little or no 
free thyme!
I wish you all a wonderful holiday season
thyme shared with those you love
family and friends!
I thought it appropriate to share with you today
one of my favorite artists paintings
called
Freedom From Want
by
Norman Rockwell

~Freedom from Want or The Thanksgiving Picture 
is one of
 Four Freedoms paintings
 by Norman Rockwell
that were inspired by 
United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt
 in the State of the Union Address
known as 
The Four Freedoms
Hugs,
Lynn




6 comments:

  1. Aww, a Christmas baby, a true precious gift. Lovely home. You truly have a lot to be thankful for. Enjoy the Thanksgiving day Lynn :-)
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Lynn and congratulations on the wee one! We have so much to be thankful for and grandchildren are at the top of the list!

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn! What exciting news of your little grandson! You and your daughter are gorgeous :o)

    Just wanted to be sure to stop by and say...Happy, happy, happy thanksgiving today and every day!
    Thankful for having met you here through blogland!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    We have some awesome family news I've shared here: Announcing and here: Celebrate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting and what a blessing to count this Thanksgiving day. Is this your first grandchild? We now have 8 and there is nothing in the world like being a grandma (a/k/a Bebe, Gigi, or Grandma Dawn). Hope your day is filled with peace and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Keep those brushes flying!
Lynn Barbadora @ Painting Thyme Needfuls

"Life is a great BIG canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it!"
~ Danny Kaye